Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ice Cream Girl





I love this song and I wanted to Share it with you guys, Since our podcast can't be worked on until we reach our EQUIPMENT GOAL we have to postponed the project but with your funding I'm sure we can  get it started in no time with a lot of goodies in stored.

If you live in NYC you can hire these ice cream girls to cool you down when the summer comes along and with there sexy skirts I'm sure your ice cream will melt before it hits you tongue.This is what they got to say
Queen Frostine Ice Cream operates a fleet of all female run ice cream trucks in NYC. All of our trucks are licensed and insured to operate in any of the 5 NYC boroughs. All of our employees are licensed mobile food vendors and have been certified by the NYC Board of Health

You can visit there site Here. There my-space is also such a curly swirly full of ice cream.

No comments: